At Global Airfreight International, we believe our people are our assets.
We continuously work to improve better working environment and benefits for our people.
We have 200 employees in Singapore, each in diverse roles in various business units.
Amongst our dedicated and talented team, we have 10 sales professionals with valuable sales expertise to offer our wide range of comprehensive reliable services.
In alignment with our Culture as well as Vision & Mission, GAI believes :
- To break existing boundaries
- To exceed expectations at every opportunity
- To constantly add value
- To be different
- To pursue excellence
- To set high standards
Some stories to share!
Our management strongly believes in lifelong learning; and advocates for employees to constantly upgrade in various aspects be it in technical terms or personal development.
We do have our internal trainings conducted by our very own employees to employees of different department!
(1) Internal Awareness Training on Excel
(2) External Training on Dangerous Goods Regulations
In Global Airfreight International, we also recognize the acts of excellence and kindness provided by our people. We reward whenever they go above and beyond what is expected.
Some of the incentive includes:
- Customer Delight Incentive
- Examinable Course Incentive
- Employee of the Quarter (Operations) Incentive
- Thinking Report incentive
For our employee’s voices to be heard, we also established ‘Thinking Report’ as a platform for employees to submit their suggestions/ thoughts/ feedback. It can range from individual ideas/opinions to ways of improving work processes in which it will be taken in by the management positively in order to help the company continuously improve and move forward as one.
We welcome talented individuals who can partner us to achieve our vision of being the Choice Logistics Solutions Provider.
1) Officer - Import/Export Operation
- Liaising with customers through the phone and email
- Ensure accuracy & compliance of required import/export documents
- Ascertain prompt & accurate date in documents processing
- Execution of AWB, and distribution of shipping documents
2) Officer - Logistics
- In-plant program, handle day to day operational transaction for client shipment
- Pick and pack inventory items in an orderly manner
- Coordinate transport arrangement from pickup to delivery according to client's request
- Liaise with forwarder for shipping arrangement and ensure timely pickup of overseas order
- Emails communication with Customer Service and logistics personnel
3) Officer - Sales Support & Admin
- Daily shipping coordination of export/ import / 3rd party/ cross border trucking
- Provision of Support to drive sales of identified corporate accounts
- Airfreight and seafreight quotations and compilations and preparations of RFQ
- Generate monthly customer summary reports & advise billing instructions
- Assist in target account telemarketing
- Other general administrative support
4) Permanent Part Time Admin Assistant
- Data Entry
- Ad Hoc duties
Make your next career move today by sending your resume / CV to email@example.com
Your application will be reviewed and HR will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the role3
- Students – Internship Program
Global Airfreight International offers internship programmes to gear students up for the real world, where students will be immersed in the fast-paced working environment and exposed to numerous learning opportunities!
Interested applicants, please write-in with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org