Quality, in Freight Forwarding, is about having nil shipment discrepancies, on-time jobs, high productivity, full alignment with customer requirements, and full regulatory compliance. With Global Airfreight International, we strive to delight our customers.
How Global Airfreight International is different:
- We provide structure and processes that establish compliant performance
- Training and documentation provide clear direction to our staff and stakeholders
- We demand quality for our customers as well as our own business
- With a quality program in place, we will meet or exceed customer expectations, performance objectives, and comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- We hold active certifications for standards such as ISO 9001, STP Plus, TradeFIRST Premium Band, RCAR, TAPA, bizSafe Level 3, GDP and CEIV Pharma.
- The robustness and flexibility of the quality management system provides the structure to achieve compliance with most regulatory requirements.
The company is certified to ISO9001
Secure Trade Partnership (STP) Plus
The company is certified to STP Plus by Singapore Customs.
Trade Facilitation & Integrated Risk-based SysTem (TradeFIRST) Premium Band
The company is certified to TradeFIRST Premium Band by Singapore Customs.
Regulated Air Cargo Agent Regime (RCAR)
The company has been certified to RCAR by Singapore Police
bizSAFE Level 3
The company has been certified to bizSAFE Level 3 by Workplace Safety and Health Council.
Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
The company has been certified to GDP by Health Sciences Authority
IATA CEIV Pharma
The company has been certified to Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) by International Air Transport Association (IATA)
Dun & Bradstreet
The company has been registered at Dun & Bradstreet.