Global Airfreight ensures reliable time critical and temperature sensitive services to the HealthCare and Life Science Industry.
We understand the growing challenges in seeking the right partner that offers flawless execution in unbroken cold chain service which enables you to focus on your competency in moving products to the patients globally with 100% product safety, right temperature and regulatory compliance.
Our dedicated team of cold chain specialist work closely with customers to provide a white glove service. This includes providing packaging solutions (active & passive systems), Next Flight Out (NFO) service and timely delivery to ensure the integrity of the product is always intact at all adverse situation moving along the cold chain process.
- Cooling and Re-icing
- 24/7 Control Tower
- Bulk Temperature Controlled Containers
- Dangerous Goods Shipment Arrangement
- Door to Door White Glove Courier Services
- Direct to Patient drug supply and sample collection
- Airfreight and Oceanfreight (Non-Temperature control)
- Cold chain (Pharma Lift, Airfreight and Reefer Container)
- Local Distribution to Hospitals, Laboratories and Clinics
- Clinical Trial – Packaging, Documentation and Quality/Regulation Support and Update
- Same day rental and supply of preconditioned high performance Temperature Controlled Packaging
Our Cold Chain capabilities in a glance –
Reliable Quality Service
In Global Airfreight, we assure you a peace of mind that your delicate product gets transported by our tailored services which include:
- Reliable and well-known direct flights with Express Handling.
- Best routes from collection to delivery point in a dedicated temperature controlled vehicle.
- 24/7 shipment monitoring and update every step of the way.
- Providing you with temperature specific packaging, labelling, re-icing at destination, and many other solutions, depending on your specific needs.
- Providing you with white glove service assistance in preparing your product for shipping.
We also supply you with dry ice, refrigerated cold packs and assist in all your local collections and deliveries. Our specially trained cold chain specialist, who have a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs of biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical transportation will be able to communicate with the relevant departments to ensure we adhere to our commitment.
Our Cold Chain Service –
Moving Medicine with Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
Global Airfreight understands shipping of pharmaceutical products involves long complex routes and requires correct temperature-controlled environment which can be challenging.
Shipping solutions for these shipment can be as unique as the nature of product itself. The expertise and solution offered by Global Airfreight from choosing the RIGHT PACKAGING, RIGHT TEMPERATURE, RIGHT ROUTE and RIGHT HANDLING makes us a crucial component at every step of the cold chain. With pharmaceutical and biotech companies moving forward from generic medication to high valued drugs, the solutions also becomes more diverse and complex challenging Global Airfreight to constantly evolve to meet the needs of the industry.